Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Fried Chicken & Hot Sauce

My job allows me the flexibility to work from home at times and today was one of those days. That flexibility affords many opportunities, one of which being culinary diversions - aka great lunches. Today's was inspired by a downtown restaurant, semi famous for dipping its fried chicken in hot sauce and serving in a sandwich.

I'll confess that I didn't have to go as far as the whole breading and frying route. That was already done for me by way of leftovers. The hot sauce application and consumption was all mine though.

A beautiful day in the Carolinas and a great lunch. Just thought I'd share my inspiration. Enjoy!


2 comments:

  1. Dixie's Tavern was my inspiration via their Buffalo chicken sandwich. It was always a good lunch when working uptown.

    ReplyDelete