Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Not While Driving

I stumbled across a product that I didn't even know existed earlier this evening - a "car desk". The concept seems valid for people who work out of their vehicles. However the implementation as shown below is what got me thinking:

In a society where companies are sued for serving hot drinks, it just seems like a matter of time before someone tries to drive with their car desk still in place. Now in fairness, the company marketing the product does provide the following warning on it's web site: For safety reasons, never use this product while driving. What business model makes the risk generated by this product viable? Not one I'd choose to operate.

The standard disclaimer definitely applies here: I have no association with this company or its products.

No comments:

Post a Comment