Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Successful Operation

This week's operation was a success by any standard. The old part that was causing all the trouble came out without any complications. It was actually an easy operation on a body that is considered old by today's standards. Everything is closed back up and functioning fine.

I'm talking about our main home computer of course, a commodity PC purchased for a rock bottom price about 4 years ago. The power supply quit working a week and a half ago and I've been waiting to be able to install the replacement. It was satisfying that something made to compete in a very thin profit margin environment was also designed to be serviceable. In an increasingly disposable, impatient society that seems a rarity.

My "other" operation was a success this week also. Thanks to all who prayed for me and my family during that time. I won't be like new as fast as our computer, but I'm doing very well.

No comments:

Post a Comment